GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) Compliance Policy
SynAudCon is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
SynAudCon may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 21, 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- IP Address for security
- Contact information including email address on Opt-in forms
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests collected by Google Analytics – all information is for internal use only, and anonymous
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers which require consent/Opt-in
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided by Opting in to one of our forms. These forms can be unsubscribed from and all data “forgotten” and erased from our databases. .
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may also use feedback gathered from paid services such as online courses for marketing purposes. Your full identity will be protected. Typically, we just use initial for last name, and first name.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.