How long will it take me to compete this course?
I hate to use the words “it depends” but is really does. It depends on your level of experience. The more experienced people may rush through the lessons in several hours. Others prefer to take weeks and learn the information in bite-size pieces.
Here is a brief layout of the course.
Principles of Audio consists of 11 lessons. After each lesson, you may take a quiz. Each quiz has 15 questions. The questions required that you have a good understanding of the principles that are taught.
After completing the lessons and quizzes, you may take a final exam. The final exam is about 60 questions. With a passing score, you will receive a certificate of completion and CEU’s.
You will have 3 opportunities to pass the final exam. We consider 80% as the passing score.
What if I got into the first couple of lessons and realized I should have taken a more basic course?
No worries. The upper levels courses assumed you that you understand the principles presented in the lower level courses. If you need a more basic course, contact Brenda within 2 days of your key activation and she will exchange it.
We would like to urge you to take the self-evaluation quizzes. Take them more than once as new questions will appear. The quizzes will help you make a more informed decision.
We are developing an educational path for our employees. How does SynAudCon fit into this?
You will love this feature. SynAudCon online training is part of a Learning Management System which allows for tracking. Education supervisors may check the employee’s progress, quiz and final exam scores.
Is there a time limit on watching the online training?
You will have 45 days to complete the course. The 45-day clock begins on the day that the course key is activated. If you need more time, no problem. Brenda will gladly extend it for you.
We want you to get the most of this learning opportunity. We would rather extend it than for you to rush through the course.
If you need a quick review of the course after it has expired, contact Brenda. She will reactivate the training for 5 days.
What course materials can I keep after the course?
Text to the training videos.
Lesson graphics which are great for note-taking.
These resources are comparable to a course manual if you were attending an in-person seminar.
Will I receive a certificate?
Of course. After passing the final exam, a certificate of completion will be emailed to you within one business day. The certificate will include the information that you will need for the Continuing Education Units.
How do I ask questions about the this training?
We have created a support forum for our online training. You may post your questions there.
If you are little uncomfortable with this approach, please email us directly. We will make every effort to answer questions within 24 hours.
Tell me about the purchasing process.
- After purchasing an online course(s), an activation key(s) will be emailed to the address given in the purchasing process. Here are the steps of activation.
- If several courses are bought, send one activation key to each learner.
- The learner taking the course will click on the activation key. It will ask for an email address.
- If the learner is on our data base, it will take them directly to their Profile page.
- If the learner new to SynAudCon, it will ask your name, email address and address. You then will be taken to your Profile page.
- On your Profile page, you will see the course under Online Training. Click on the link and you will be taken into the Learning Management System.
- Very Important. Be sure to watch the Introduction. This lesson will familiarize you with our Learning Management system which houses our online training.
- You will have 45 days to complete the course once you click on the activation key. Email reminders will be sent to you. However, if you are running behind, contact Brenda. She will gladly extend it for you.
May I share the video content I buy with others?
Purchased online training content is intended only for the learner who will be taking the course. Sharing SynAudCon online training is a violation of the terms and conditions of this site. All actions are logged and monitored, and this policy will be strictly enforced.
We appreciate your cooperation in this as it allows us to actively develop new material and keep the price low for everyone.