How long will it take me to compete this course?
I hate to use the words “it depends” but is really does. It depends on your level of experience. The more experience people will complete it in a few hours. Those new to audio may take weeks as they may rather learn in bite-size pieces.
Here is a brief layout of the course.
How Sound Systems Work consists of 8 lessons. After each lesson, you may take a quiz. Each quiz has 15 questions. The questions help you apply the principles that are taught.
After completing the lessons and quizzes, you may take a final exam. The final exam is about 30 questions. With a passing score, you will receive a certificate of completion and CEU’s.
You will have 3 opportunities to pass the final exam. 80% is the passing score.
We are developing an educational path for our employees. How does SynAudCon fit into this?
You will love this feature. SynAudCon online training is part of a Learning Management System which allows for tracking. Education supervisors may check the employee’s progress, along with their quiz and final exam scores.
Is there a time limit on watching the online training?
You will have 45 days to complete the course. The 45-day clock begins on the day that the course key is activated. If you need more time, no problem. Brenda will gladly extend it for you.
We want you to get the most from this learning opportunity. We would much rather extend it than for you to rush through the course.
If you need a quick review of the course after it has expired, contact Brenda. She will reactivate the training for 5 days.
What course materials can I keep after the course?
Training video text.
Lesson Graphics which are great for note-taking.
These resources are comparable to a course manual if you were attending an in-person seminar.
Will I receive a certificate?
Of course. After passing the final exam, a certificate of completion will be emailed to you within one business day. The certificate will include the information that you will need for the Continuing Education Units.
How do I ask questions while I am taking this training?
We have created a support forum for our online training. You may post your questions there.
If you are little uncomfortable with this approach, please email us directly. We will make every effort to answer your questions within 24 hours.
Tell me about the purchasing process.
After purchasing an online course(s), an activation key(s) will be emailed to the address given during the purchasing process. Here are the steps for activation.
- If several courses are bought, send one activation key to each learner.
- The learner taking the course will click on the activation key. It will ask for an email address.
- If the student is on our data base, it will take them directly to their “XXX” page.
- If the student is new to SynAudCon, it will request their name, email address and street address. They will then will be taken to their XXX page.
- The Profile page will show the course under Online Training . Click on the link and you will be taken into the Learning Management System. No additional login is required.
- Very Important. Be sure to watch the Introduction. This lesson will familiarize you with our Learning Management system which houses our online training.
- You will have 45 days to complete the course once you click on the activation key. Email reminders will be sent to you. However, if you are running behind, contact Brenda. She will gladly extend it for you.
May I share the video content I buy with others?
Purchased online training content is intended only for the learner who will be taking the course. Sharing SynAudCon online training is a violation of the terms and conditions of this site. All actions are logged and monitored, and this policy is strictly enforced.
We appreciate your cooperation in this as it allows us to actively develop new material and keep the price low for everyone.