The Sponsorship Program began in the early 70’s when it became very clear to Don and Carolyn Davis (the founders of SynAudCon) that providing education was not self-sustaining. The manufacturers understood the importance of an informed and trained customer and started supporting SynAudCon’s training efforts. Four decades later, SynAudCon is taking advantage of today’s technology which enables us to reach the world with audio education. With our online and in-person training, and our technical library and email discussion forum, we are the go-to place for audio education.
It is important for us to recognize our sponsors. We do this through our sponsor page and the rotating banner.
Here is a summary of the sponsorship program:
- You will be given a listing on the SynAudCon Sponsors page and our rotating banner.
- Sponsors are recognized on our in-person seminar and special events course material.
- You will be given a SynAudCon Sponsor logo graphic to add to your website.
- In our effort to make our online experience as rich as possible, we urge our sponsors to submit technical articles that are linked to their website.
- Our sponsors are given seven Memberships to SynAudCon.
- Our sponsors are eligible for $1200 educational credits. They can be given to the staff or to your clients. The credits for in-person training is for public seminars scheduled in the US (excluding InfoComm events). Our training is below.
- How Sound Systems Work online training = $199
- Principles of Audio online training = $249
- Transformer Distributed Loudspeaker Systems online training = $199
- Digital Signal Processing online training = $249
- Audio Applications – System Optimization and Equalization online training = $299
- Sound Reinforcement for Designers online training = $399
- Sound System Tech in-person training = $750
- Sound System Design in-person training = $995
- Making Wireless Work in-person training = $750
Price: Annual Fee of $2500
We certainly welcome new sponsors. Please contact Brenda at 812-923-0174, if you have any questions or would like to discuss the sponsorship program further.