The Sponsorship Program began in the early 70’s when it became very clear to Don and Carolyn Davis (the founders of SynAudCon) that providing education was not self-sustaining. The manufacturers understood the importance of an informed and trained customer and started supporting SynAudCon’s training efforts.
Nearly five decades later, SynAudCon is taking advantage of today’s technology which enables us to reach the world with audio education. With our online training, our technical library, and email discussion forum, we are the go-to place for audio education.
The sponsorship program allows you to be part of this education process by supporting our efforts. The sponsorship program also urges educational growth within your company by providing free memberships and online training. The sponsors support keeps our prices lower than the industry average.
It is important for us to recognize our sponsors. We do this by listing you on four of our most visited pages on our website.
Here is a summary of the sponsorship program:
1. You will be given a listing on four of our most visited pages on our website (Training for my team, Increased my Online skills, Online Training and Sponsor page).
2. You will be given a SynAudCon Sponsor logo graphic to add to your website.
3. In our effort to make our online experience as rich as possible, we urge our sponsors to submit technical articles that are linked to their website.
4. Our sponsors are given ten Memberships to SynAudCon.
5. Our sponsors are eligible for $1500 educational credits. They can be given to the staff or to your clients. The online educational opportunities are listed below.
Course 50 – How Sound Systems Work = $229
Course 100 – Principles of Audio online training = $249
Course 110 – Transformer Distributed Loudspeaker Systems = $199
Course 120 – Digital Signal Processing = $249
Course 130 – Equalization online training = $299
Course 140 – Speech Intelligibility for Public Address Systems = $249
Course 200 – Audio Applications – System Chain Optimization = $299
Course 210 – Advanced Equalization = $399
Course 300 – Sound Reinforcement for Designers = $399
Revit Courses are not develop by SynAudCon therefore is not part of the sponsor benefits.
Price: Annual Fee of $3000
We certainly welcome new sponsors. Please contact Brenda at 812-923-0174, if you have any questions or would like to discuss the sponsorship program further.