The Sponsorship Program began in the early 70’s when it became very clear to Don and Carolyn Davis (the founders of SynAudCon) that providing education was not self-sustaining. The manufacturers understood the importance of an informed and trained customer and started supporting SynAudCon’s training efforts. Four decades later, SynAudCon is taking advantage of today’s technology which enables us to reach the world with audio education. With our online and in-person training, and our technical library and email discussion forum, we are the go-to place for audio education.
Here is a summary of the sponsorship program:
- You will be given a listing on the SynAudCon Sponsors page and our rotating banner.
- Sponsors are recognized on our in-person seminar course material.
- You will be given a SynAudCon Sponsor logo graphic to add to your website.
- In our effort to make our online experience as rich as possible, we urge our sponsors to submit technical articles that are linked to their website.
- Our sponsors are given seven Memberships to SynAudCon.
- Our sponsors are eligible for $1200 educational credits. They can be given to the staff or to your clients. The credits can be applied to the online or the in-person training. For the in-person training, the credits can be used for public seminars scheduled in the US (excluding InfoComm events). The educational opportunities are listed below.
Course 50: How Sound Systems Work online training = $199
Course 100: Principles of Audio online training = $249
Course 110: Transformer Distributed Loudspeaker Systems online training = $199
Course 120: Digital Signal Processing online training = $249
Course 200: Audio Applications – System Optimization and Equalization online training = $299
Course 300: Sound Reinforcement for Designers online training = $399
Price: Annual Fee of $2500
We certainly welcome new sponsors. Please contact Brenda at 812-923-0174, if you have any questions or would like to discuss the sponsorship program further.