The Sponsorship Program began in the early 70’s when it became very clear to Don and Carolyn Davis (the founders of SynAudCon) that providing education was not self-sustaining. The manufacturers understood the importance of an informed and trained customer and started supporting SynAudCon’s training efforts. Four decades later, SynAudCon is taking advantage of today’s technology which enables us to reach the world with audio education. With our online training, our technical library, and email discussion forum, we are the go-to place for audio education.
It is important for us to recognize our sponsors. We do this by listing you on three of our most visited pages on our website.
- You will be given a listing on three of our most visited pages on our website (Home, Online Training and Sponsor page).
- Sponsors are recognized on our printed course material.
- You will be given a SynAudCon Sponsor logo graphic to add to your website.
- In our effort to make our online experience as rich as possible, we urge our sponsors to submit technical articles that are linked to their website.
- Our sponsors are given ten Memberships to SynAudCon.
- Our sponsors are eligible for $1500 educational credits. They can be given to the staff or to your clients. The educational opportunities are listed below.
Course 50 – How Sound Systems Work = $199
Course 100 – Principles of Audio online training = $249
Course 110 – Transformer Distributed Loudspeaker Systems = $199
Course 120 – Digital Signal Processing = $249
Course 130 – Equalization online training = $299
Course 200 – Audio Applications – System Chain Optimization = $299
Course 210 – Advanced Equalization = $399
Course 300 – Sound Reinforcement for Designers = $399
Revit for AV Systems is not develop by SynAudCon therefore is not part of the sponsor benefits.
Price: Annual Fee of $3000
We certainly welcome new sponsors. Please contact Brenda at 812-923-0174, if you have any questions or would like to discuss the sponsorship program further.