FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:6/28/2017
SYNAUDCON ADDS NEW DSP COURSE TO TRAINING
All-new DSP online training course for audio professionals is now available
Greenville, IN: Digital Signal Processing (DSP) represents one of the greatest advancements in audio in the past 3 decades. SynAudCon’s all-new online DSP Training Course presents DSP principles and information in an understandable framework, demonstrated with practical applications. SynAudCon’s goal in creating the course was to take the complexities of DSP and present them in an easy-to-understand training course for audio professionals and system integrators.
Pat Brown, owner of SynAudCon and creator of the new DSP Online Training Course states “Digital signal processors abound, but a DSP is only as good as the programs that it executes and the person that deploys it. An experienced practitioner is required to configure a DSP for a specific task.” His sentiment is shared among many other industry leaders.
SynAudCon launched the course to provide audio professionals and practitioners with better understanding of the universal principles of these processes; helping to deploy DSP solutions quickly and effectively, and removing the guesswork with regard to DSP settings. Topics include
- The importance of gain structure with regard to DSP performance
- The various types of mixer blocks, including auto-mixers
- Digital filters, including “analog-like” IIR filters as well as FIR filters
- The meaning of “phase response” and how it is used to classify filters
- The use of DSP to optimize the response of a loudspeaker
- Advanced processes, such as Acoustic Echo Cancellation, or AEC
- Methods for controlling peak and RMS signal levels using DSP
About SynAudCon: Founded in 1973, SynAudCon is the industry leader in providing audio training from beginner to professional audio practitioners. Online training and additional information about in-person audio training can be found at https://www.prosoundtraining.com