We would like to invite to you to listen to an exclusive full-length interview with Pat Brown by Nathan Lively with Sound Design Live.
The questions included:
- What was the first record you ever bought with your own money?
- How did you get your first job in audio?
- Looking back on your career so far, what’s one of the best decisions you made to get more of the work that you really love?
- What are some of the biggest mistakes you see people making who are new to sound system design?
- If you could wave a magic wand and make it so, what is one concept that you wish all sound system designers understood better?
- Tell us about the biggest or maybe most painful mistake you’ve made on the job and how you recovered.
- What software do you us in your seminars?
- What’s in your work bag?
- What is one book that has been immensely helpful to you.
Click on the link below to listen to the interview. Enjoy!