Sound Reinforcement For Technicians
It’s relatively easy to interconnect a chain of audio components to produce sound. But what if it doesn’t sound right?
- How do I remove that hum or buzz?
- What are the proper settings for the DSP?
- Is the gain structure correct?
- What is the best way to equalize and optimize a system.
Our “Sound Reinforcement for Technicians” 3-day seminar with “hands-on” exercises will answer these questions and more.
Each attendee will use an iPod Touch controlling an audio instrumentation interface. Via our signal distribution system, each attendee will be able to measure voltage, impedance, polarity, SPL and STIPA with the instrument. More importantly, they will learn what these measurements mean, and how to use them to ensure that the system is performing optimally.
Please watch this brief video to learn more.
- April 26-28, 2016 (Tuesday-Thursday) – Newark NJ area
- For travel information, click on the “Hotel and Travel” tab below
See below for additional course information.