https://www.prosoundtraining.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/SACLogo_50.png 0 0 Pat Brown https://www.prosoundtraining.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/SACLogo_50.png Pat Brown2010-03-10 08:34:462010-03-10 08:34:46CLF News
By Pat Brown
The Common Loudspeaker File Format provides a cross-platform format for the distribution of loudspeaker specifications. In addition to being an electronic specification sheet, the CLF data files can be used directly by a number of room acoustics modeling and sound system design applications.
A first group of loudspeaker manufacturers have CLF data available for selected products.
- AT Professional www.atprofessional.com.au
- Bose Corporation pro.bose.com
- Community www.loudspeakers.net
- Frazier Loudspeakers www.frazierspeakers.com
- Martin Audio www.martin-audio.com
- QSC Audio Products www.qscaudio.com
- Sound Physics Labs www.servodrive.com
- Worx Audio www.worxaudio.com
- Yamaha Corporation www.yamaha.com
Most CLF data for these manufacturers was measured by a third party testing lab. This list grows daily. To stay current on what is happening with the CLF, please visit